Our organization was registered with the Kentucky Secretary of State on July 5, 1979, as a not for profit under KRS 273.160. The Articles of
Incorporation are available on the Secretary of State's website
The corporation is organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposed within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the
Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended.