Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards
. Now you
can participate as you shop at Krogers. When you sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards program (which takes only a few minutes), your Kroger purchases
with a Kroger Plus Card will help fund our Kentucky Theater Organ restoration project. When you shop at Kroger, you simply swipe your Kroger Plus card at
checkout and a portion of your purchases will go to your selected nonprofit organization (and we hope that is The Bluegrass Chapter of the American Theater
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- First, register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on Register; if you have previously registered with Kroger,
then click on Sign In.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password,
agreeing to the terms and conditions. You'll get a new screen advising that the account has been created and you'll get a confirmation email
in your email account's inbox within 24 hours (your Webmaster got his in just a few seconds!).
- Click on My Account and use your email address and new Kroger password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name our organization and click on confirm. 42729 is our Non-Profit Organization number.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping
for each purchase to count. Of course, when you use your Kroger Plus card, you can get discounts at the register!